It may seem waaaay too early to think about Unleash 2017, the annual Mediasite User Conference, but now's the time you should start making plans. Here's why:
1) Absolutely no better way to sharpen your Mediasite skills
Whether you're a new Mediasite user or tenured veteran, Unleash is the smartest investment you can make to accelerate video's impact in your organization. Over three days you'll learn from the best with 50+ best practice and training sessions, pre-conference workshops and plenty of networking with Sonic Foundry’s product and support teams. Need proof? Check out last year's free Unleash Showcase of recorded sessions to see what's in store.
2) On-site or online, there's a pass for everyone and every budget
Like you, our team believes in video's power to transform how we learn, communicate and meet. But nothing beats hands on-training, face-to-face networking and peer collaboration. Two pass options let you make the most of your time.
- VIP All-Access Pass: Your best value with access to Monday's pre-conference workshops + Tues/Weds conference sessions + more VIP perks
- Conference-Only Pass: Access to all Tues/Weds conference sessions
We understand that not everyone can make it to Madison. If that's you, try the Online Pass which streams all Tues/Weds sessions to your desktop.
3) Get involved now, and we'll reward you
We’re looking for video mavericks and speakers excited about sharing their Mediasite successes, ideas and best practices. The Unleash Call for Speakers and Enterprise Video Awards (EVAs) Nominations are now open. Consider applying today. The best part...If accepted as a speaker or award finalist, you receive your choice of a FREE Unleash Conference Pass or a VIP All-Access Pass for only $400. But hurry, all submissions are due Dec. 31.