What are the top three uses for corporate video? Poll results from our recent webinar tell us they’re enterprise communication (30%), hybrid events (22%) and online training (22%).
These numbers aren’t surprising. Our customers have been using Mediasite to maximize their communication plans for a while now, and over the years we’ve amassed loads of examples of each of these applications and more.
Chances are video has replaced – or at least complements – your face-to-face communications. But while the video is streaming, you still have to convey unified messages, deliver training, build stronger teams, boost efficiency and facilitate personal executive-employee communication.
Tom Aquilone from Lockheed Martin recently outlined these use-cases for using video in the enterprise and shared his secrets for fail-proof webcasting in corporate communications. As part of the Information Systems and Global Solutions (IS&GS) team at Lockheed Martin he’s streamed everything from executive addresses to compliance, ethics and diversity training. Tom shared what he’s learned in our most recent webinar, 7 Ways to Leverage Video for Your Corporate Communications.
Want more? Read on for a deep dive into our customer list to find out how they’ve been leveraging video over the years. We have 33 more examples of using Mediasite for executive briefings, training and marketing. And they’ve realized big ROI in the process. Maybe after clicking a few of the links below you’ll be inspired to kick your video plan into high gear.
- Faegre & Benson: Stream Globally, Save Locally: Using Webcasting and Intelligent Audio-Visual Design to Unite International Employees and Clients
- Russell Investments: How to Produce Big Webcasts with Small Crews
- QTube: How QAD Uses Mediasite to Tear Down Silos in a Globally Dispersed Workforce
- Wisconsin Department of Health: Pandemic + Recession = Webcasting: Cost-Effective Streaming for Public Health Communications
- Contrav Services
Critical Information, Training and Webinars:
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Center for Educational ReVision
- The Schallert Group
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Center for Financial Security
- Hospice Education Network, Inc. Creates Online Education and Training for Hundreds of Hospices
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Tennessee Bar Association
- North American Spine Society
- European Space Agency
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Videosurgery: Live Surgery Webcast Makes Rare Procedure Widely Available
- WorkSafeBC: Promotes Workplace Safety Via Mediasite
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Top Three Ways Northrop Grumman Uses Webcasting: RMIA Global Reach Finalist
- The RTC Group: Webcasting Yields More Leads: Proving the Value of Taking Your Conference Online
- Cooke Real Estate School
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems
- How NASA Achieved Massive ROI With Mediasite
- Australasian College of Health Service Management Generates Revenue with Live Webcasts
- Missouri Association of School Administrators
- NITA: How to Maximize Professional Development and Revenue Generation
- EDUCAUSE: Strategic Planning for a Successful Hybrid Event
- Michigan Public Health Institute
- Energy Center of Wisconsin: Why You Don’t Have to Be an Enterprise to Webcast Like One
- How The Aerospace Institute Trains Its Scattered Workforce Cost-Effectively With Mediasite
- Mediasite Transforms The Way Connecticut Department of Public Health Does Business