Mediasite users don’t just talk about their best practices, successes and goals to their colleagues across the hall. On a daily basis, customers worldwide share, connect and learn from each other via the Mediasite Community, a vibrant online group that’s 2,200 members strong and growing. They may be from opposite sides of the world, on separate coasts or just a city away, but they are united by similar questions, experiences and ambitions for their Mediasite video deployments.
With a focus on fostering and deepening these valuable relationships, we’re providing more opportunities for them to interact face-to-face. This year, we hit the road with a series of regional Mediasite Chapter meetings hosted by customers passionate about video and eager to be part of the global Mediasite Community expansion. Our regional tour to date includes:
- European Forum at Inholland University of Applied Sciences in Amsterdam
- Southern California Chapter meeting hosted by Chapman University
- Carolinas Chapter meeting hosted by NC State
- Minnesota Chapter meeting hosted by The Marketing Plant
- Australia and New Zealand Summit 2015 hosted by Southern Cross University
This month we’re excited to meet with our Mediasite friends at the:
- Ontario Chapter meeting hosted at Ontario Hospital Association
- Northeast Chapter meeting hosted by New York University Stern School of Business
These are all in addition to the flagship annual Unleash Mediasite User Conference in April in Madison, Wis. Unleash is the largest and most in-depth Mediasite learning event of the year that brings together Mediasite users, thought leaders and influencers from around the world.
Our customers are transforming video into the most valuable communication and collaboration medium in their organizations, and it’s exciting for us to catch up with them all over the world as they take their video strategies to the next level.
Check back here in the coming days and weeks for insights into hot topics and what’s trending at these regional gatherings, and if you’re a Mediasite user and are not a member of the Community yet, be sure to join at http://usergroup.sonicfoundry.com/.