For the seventh year in a row we offered up the challenge: Record a 3-5 minute Mediasite presentation that describes how you use webcasting in your organization, and submit it to the Rich Media Impact Awards.
- What problem has the nominee solved by webcasting?
- What makes this initiative different or innovative?
- What is the primary benefit resulting from this application of webcasting?
- What measurable results has the organization seen?
- How will this use of webcasting affect the nominee’s organization in the future?
You did the rest. And for the seventh straight year, Rich Media Impact Award nominations from programs all over the world filled our inbox with the most impactful and creative integrations of Mediasite. Is it too much to say that each year we are more blown away than the last by how people are using webcasting to work smarter, to bridge time and distance and to democratize knowledge? Because we are. Wholly and unequivocally blown away. And this year is no exception.
Before we get to the lucky winners, who will be announced during UNLEASAH 2011, the Mediasite User Conference, we’re going to introduce you to each of the 20 finalists. For the next couple weeks we’ll be counting them down here, alphabetical by category and program name. Come back often to see for yourself why these finalists set the bar so high. And be sure to join us online as we stream the awards ceremonies live on May 17 and 18 from UNLEASH 2011.