Leon Huijbers, head of NewMedia Centre, Delft University of Technology
Leon Huijbers, head of NewMedia Centre, Delft University of Technology
2016 Winner • Video Maverick
Evan Guyer, Northrop Grumman
Evan Guyer, Northrop Grumman
2016 Winner • Video Maverick
University of Antwerp Faculty Create, Share Lecture Clips via My Mediasite Desktop Recorder
University of Antwerp Faculty Create, Share Lecture Clips via My Mediasite Desktop Recorder
2016 Winner • Student Achievement

Belgium university faculty create, share lecture clips via Mediasite Desktop Recorder.

Students in Duquesne University Mylan School of Pharmacy Weekend Program Thrive with Mediasite Lectures
Students in Duquesne University Mylan School of Pharmacy Weekend Program Thrive with Mediasite Lectures
2016 Finalist • Student Achievement

Weekend Pharmacy Program involves on-site weekend courses, all of which are recorded via Mediasite for students to review on-demand.

China’s St. Paul School Prepares Students to Communicate, Collaborate Globally with Mediasite Lecture Capture
China’s St. Paul School Prepares Students to Communicate, Collaborate Globally with Mediasite Lecture Capture
2016 Winner • Prolific Use

China’s St. Paul School prepares students to communicate and collaborate globally with Mediasite lecture capture.

Bloomsburg University Faculty, Students Create 6,000+ Videos using My Mediasite Desktop Recorder
Bloomsburg University Faculty, Students Create 6,000+ Videos using My Mediasite Desktop Recorder
2016 Finalist • Prolific Use

The My Mediasite Desktop Recorder allows students and faculty to easily capture, upload and share video from any computer, and they quickly created more than 1,300 Mediasite videos in the first year.

Teaching Without Borders at St. George’s University, West Indies
Teaching Without Borders at St. George’s University, West Indies
2016 Winner • Outcomes

West Indies university program “Peach Through Medicine” helps South Sudan students study medicine via Mediasite vodcasts.

Lecture Capture a ‘Good Support for the Students’ at Hamburg University of Technology
Lecture Capture a ‘Good Support for the Students’ at Hamburg University of Technology
2016 Finalist • Outcomes

“I hardly realize that the lectures are recorded. All I have to do is put on a microphone. I have to do that anyway in the large lecture halls.” –  Professor Herbert Werner

Missouri State University Students Succeed with Mediasite
Missouri State University Students Succeed with Mediasite
2016 Winner • Learning Environment

“Mediasite allowed me to focus on the teaching side. All of the recording, the editing, the lighting, the audio, even where it’s stored and how it’s delivered to students – that big burden was taken away from me. All I had to do was focus on what I do, and that is teach math.” – Jennifer Pursley, Math professor

How Inholland University of Applied Sciences Uses Academic Video to Impact Teaching and Learning
How Inholland University of Applied Sciences Uses Academic Video to Impact Teaching and Learning
2016 Finalist • Learning Environment

Using Mediasite, Lecturer Zac Woolfitt decided to divide his class into 40 micro web lectures, anywhere from five to seven minutes long, for students to watch before coming to class.