Rich Media Impact Awards
Recognizing excellence in the use of Mediasite
We created the Rich Media Impact Awards program in 2005 to recognize excellence in the practical and creative integration of Mediasite in business, education, health and government.
Members of the Mediasite user community are invited to nominate organizations that achieved measurable improvements in information accessibility, cost savings, efficiency and productivity through Mediasite.
- Outcomes Award: Recognizes an organization that uses rich media to quickly achieve a measurable ROI in its training, communications or outreach initiatives.
- Prolific Use Award: Recognizes an organization that has dramatically scaled its rich video program to achieve broad deployment across its enterprise, or a large number of presentations or presentation views.
- Rapid deployment: Recognizes an organization for fostering, advancing or accelerating the adoption of a rich media program since January 2011.
- Innovation Award: Recognizes an organization for outstanding innovation and unique accomplishments in rich media including automation, room integration, online integration, content creation or pedagogy.
- Global reach: Recognizes any successful initiative that connected the international community through rich media.
- Video in Education Scholarship: Designed to promote academic excellence in higher education through video and provide an opportunity for students to reach their fullest potential through online, blended or distance learning. The winning institution receives a $2500 scholarship to award to a worthy student of their choice, as well as an annual license of the Mediasite User-Generated Content Module for the institution’s use.