In three weeks, Mediasite users from around the globe will convene in Madison, Wis. (and online) for Unleash 2016, the Mediasite User Conference May 2-4. This year — the 10th anniversary of the event — will be the biggest and best yet, with 50+ sessions loaded with transformative ideas from Mediasite users and inspiring stories of Mediasite excellence during the Enterprise Video Awards.
In honor of the past decade of Unleash, we’re counting down 10 of the most innovative Mediasite applications we’ve seen over the years. Here are some of our Enterprise Video Award honorees from years past. The 2016 winners will be announced at Unleash, and we’ll be sharing all the finalist’s stories here in the coming days. So check back soon for some more great stories.
10. Prolific Use: Get Fit with Mediasite — Louisiana State University – University Recreation
9. Video in Education Scholarship: Students Do the Virtual Cha Chan via Mediasite — North Carolina State University
8. Healthcare: Live Surgery Webcasts — Videosurgery
7. Video in Education Scholarship: Engaging Students with Video — Duke School of Medicine
6. Global Reach: Increasing Access to Higher Education in Nigeria — Michigan Virtual University
5. Rapid Deployment: How An Online Talk Show Teaches Health Care Reform — ABC for Health
4. Outcomes: Revitalizing the Indigenous Maori Language with Mediasite Webcasts — The University of Auckland
3. Video Maverick: Unifying 100,000 Employees with Video — Dell
2. Learning Environment: Learning Through Glass — San Diego State
1. Video in Education Scholarship: Rural South African Students Thrive with Internet Broadcast Project, Powered by Mediasite — University of the Free State
P.S., if you’re a Mediasite user and haven’t yet registered to attend Unleash, there’s still time to sign up here. Can’t make it to Madison? Register for Unleash Online.