Enterprise Video Awards
Entry deadline for the 10th annual awards is February 28, 2014
Our awards program, formerly the Rich Media Impact Awards, started in 2005 to recognize excellence in the practical and creative integration of Mediasite in business, education, health and government.
Ten years later, and with more than 160 organizations honored, it’s clear that our customers are no longer simply creating rich media in boardrooms and lecture halls—they’re transforming video into the most valuable medium in their organizations.
The call for nominations for the 10th annual Enterprise Video Awards is open. Apply now! Finalists get a free pass to Unleash 2014.
- Global Reach Award: Recognizes any successful initiative that connects the international community through video.
- Outcomes Award: Recognizes an organization that uses rich media to achieve a measurable outcome in its training, communications or outreach initiatives. Finalists will be selected based on improvements in (but not limited to) the following: learning outcomes; cost savings; return on investment; competitive advantages, or stakeholder engagement.
- Prolific Use Award: Recognizes an organization that has dramatically scaled its rich video program to achieve broad use across its enterprise. Finalists will be selected based on an organization’s achievement in empowering video creation among an expanded group of users or prolific creation of video.
- Rapid Adoption Award: Recognizes an organization for deploying, fostering, advancing and accelerating the adoption of a rich media program. Programs launched after January 2013 are eligible.
- High-Profile Event Award: Recognizes an organization which successfully used video to create an outstanding live or hybrid event experience.
- Video Maverick Award: Recognizes an individual for his or her tireless efforts to evangelize rich media. Finalists will be selected for championing the adoption and use of video both within and outside of his or her organization, and educating others on using the power of video to inspire, teach and mobilize their communities.
- Innovation Award: Recognizes an organization for outstanding innovation that combines video with unique uses of integration, user-generated content, pedagogy or automation.
- Sonic Foundry Video in Education Scholarship: Designed to encourage and enhance students’ higher education experiences through rich media. The winning university develops the criteria to award this scholarship to a worthy student. The student wins $2500 and the winning university will receive a one-year My Mediasite license.