Stream, capture and archive any videoconference
Videoconferencing is a valuable communications platform, connecting geographically dispersed learners and audiences for real-time, face-to-face collaboration. The flexible Mediasite Recorder connects with Polycom, TANDBERG/Cisco and other endpoints to capture and archive any videoconference, even streaming the videoconferene interaction to individuals who aren't at an endpoint. And it can encode your videoconferences for playback on iPads, iPhones, iPods and other mobile devices.
With Mediasite, videoconferenced meetings, presentations and distance learning courses are conveniently archived alongside your other Mediasite content, giving you access to the platform’s suite of video content delivery and management tools.
- Create a more interactive on-demand experience with Mediasite Player’s layout and navigation options, polls, “ask a question”, links to other learning resources and more
- Organize and index your videoconferences in brand-able online catalogs
- Take advantage of robust analytics to see who’s watching
- Pinpoint important information quickly with search
- Secure your videoconferences against unauthorized users
- Extend the reach of videoconferences beyond connected endpoints