Few more speaking and award opportunities for the training, higher education, health and educational technology crowd:
- The deadline has been extended to Monday, March 15 for 2010 Campus Technology Innovators Awards. The University of Tennessee
College of Veterinary Medicine was a past winner for their use of Mediasite.
- Alliance for CME (Continuing Medical Education) is looking for educational abstracts for their 36th Annual Conference. Deadline Friday March 19, 5:00 pm CDT. You can also get the PDF with all the info here. The conference is January 26-29, 2011 at the San Francisco Marriott and it is the largest gather of CME professionals in the world.
- The American Society for Training and Development is looking for nominations for the ASTD BEST Awards, due March 31.
- Streaming Media Magazine opened the call for speakers for Streaming Media Europe, due April 9. The conference will be October 13-15 at the Novotel London West in London.
- The League for Innovation in the Community College is accepting proposals for their first annual STEMtech conference which will be October 31 - November 3, 2010 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, FL. This new conference replaces the fall Conference on Information Technology, and now has a strong focus on STEM disciplines - science, technology, engineering, mathematics. Deadline for submissions is April 16.
- The Sloan Consortium has opened their call for proposals for the 16th Annual Sloan-C International Conference on Online Learning. Proposals are due by May 3, 2010 and the conference is November 3-5, 2010 in Orlando, FL.
- And last but not least, University Business is looking for higher education bloggers who write about technology to blog EduComm 2010, June 7-9 at the Mirage Las Vegas. Tweet @educomm to get in the mix.