Seems to be Speaker and Award Submission Season. Here are a few on our radar that you might be interested, as well as our very own call for proposals and award nominations:
- Annual Conference on Distance Teaching and Learning speaking proposals due January 20. Conference is August 4-6 in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Streaming Media East call for speakers ends January 25. Conference is May 11-12 at the New York Hilton.
- EDUCAUSE 2010 call for presentations due January 26. Conference is October 13–15 in Anaheim, California.
- Annual Emerging Technologies for Online Learning (ET4Online) Symposium (Joint Symposium of Sloan Consortium and MERLOT with MoodleMoot) call for proposals extended to February 1. Symposium is July 20-23 in San Jose, CA.
- EDUCAUSE Leadership Awards call for nominations due February 10.
- 2010 PRO AV Spotlight Awards call for nominations due March 1.
- Learning Space Repository Pilot open call for examples of innovative learning spaces.
- 2010 Streaming Media Industry Sourcebook call for case studies is now open.
and two of our very own for UNLEASH 2010, the Mediasite User Conference, April 12-14 in Madison, Wisconsin:
- UNLEASH 2010 call for speakers closes February 1. Accepted speakers will get one free registration to our fourth annual Mediasite User Conference.
- Sonic Foundry's 6th Annual Rich Media Impact Awards call for nominations close March 1. And new this year - each finalist will also receive one free registration to UNLEASH. Here's a 3-minute on-demand presentation on why apply.
Did we miss something? Let us know here or tweet @mediasite and we'll help get the word out.