Learning and Content Management Systems
Video and rich media webcasts, where and when they need it
Mediasite content is most valuable when it can be readily accessed and watched from the systems your learners use on a daily basis. We call this context-based viewing, which positively impacts learning outcomes and productivity. Plus, automated publishing to your preferred enterprise system simplifies content distribution.
Mediasite Building Block for Blackboard Learn - Automatically publish any Mediasite-recorded presentation, lecture or training, whether live or archived, to courses in Blackboard Learn. Single sign-on (SSO) support streamlines access for students while ensuring content security.
- Mediasite Content Module for Moodle – Easily link to recorded Mediasite content from within any Moodle course. With SSO support, students watch secure content without additional authentication to the Mediasite Server.
- Course or learning management systems like Angel, Desire2Learn, Instructure, Sakai and more
- Enterprise content management systems
- Training or continuing education portals
- Event networking websites
Like all Mediasite presentations, your embedded content always retains the viewing permissions you set in Mediasite, from only authenticated users to publicly-available.