5 Steps to Launching The Greatest Online Training Program (Or Making Yours Better)
When the Schallert Group launched Destination University®, a program to help small towns, communities and businesses learn how to be a destination, Jon Schallert travelled across the U.S. and Canada doing in-person training in over 500 downtowns, towns, and cities. Demand for this training became so popular his clients challenged him to develop an online program so they could have anytime, anywhere access to his knowledge and expertise.
As his training program ramped up to combine video sessions with in-person events, so did the lessons the Schallert Group learned about effective online training.
Jon is joining us for a live webinar where he’ll share his top tips for taking a traditional training program and putting it online, and share best practices for applying them to your program, including:
- His strategy for introducing video to the training program
- How video grew and benefitted his customers who were unskilled in online learning
- How online training has transformed the communities and businesses he wanted to help
- The biggest success he’s achieved so far with video, and how you can apply it to your program
- And the surprising lesson he’s learned the hard way