Behind the Black Curtain: 10 Secrets for Producing Your Best Hybrid Event
When you hear “hybrid event” you might think the key to success is what happens online – the speakers, streaming video, social media and the like.
But the world’s best event producers know different. The most successful hybrid events begin months before registration opens, and most of the magic happens on site, behind the black curtain.
Wish you could get a sneak peek at what works? Then Tahira Endean is about to make your day.
Tahira has been producing events since the time of thermal paper fax machines, DOS and carousel slides. And she’s applied her old school production skills to the new world of hybrid event meeting technology.
Join us for this dynamic presentation as she walks you through her hybrid event production process, sharing great tips for any event producer, but especially if you want to go hybrid. Or do hybrid better than you have before.
She’ll show her work from recent conferences like Event Camp Vancouver, and answer your pressing questions, including:
- How do you build timelines for hybrid event planning, and for the hybrid event itself?
- What is the best way to choose trusted partners, and get them to collaborate before, during and after the event?
- Are there shortcuts for choosing the right hybrid event technology?
- Where is the best place to station the technology table? And how many should you have?
- Who does what job, on site and online, during a hybrid event?