How to Prepare Your Speakers for Hybrid Meeting Success
There’s lots of speaker training out there. And tons of resources for planning a great meeting. But when you host a hybrid meeting, how are you as the event professional going to prepare your speakers to be successful in a new, blended environment?
To date, there hasn’t been a ton of guidance to help position them to do their best in front of not one, but two live audiences – the one onsite and the one online. That is, until now.
Midori Connolly is an expert in meeting technology, hybrid meetings and adult education. She knows what it takes to be a great speaker in the traditional conference presentation, and how to translate those skills to connect with a remote audience.
In this webinar, she’ll share tactical gems for speaker preparation and answer your questions live, including:
- What type of speaker training you need to do ahead of time
- How you can set up your meeting room to ensure speaker success online
- Which tech tools – like interactive polls – work best in different types of presentation formats – like panels or keynotes
- Who makes for a great tech moderator, and how should they interact with your speakers before, during and after the speech
- Plus examples of successful and not-so-successful approaches to hybrid event speaking
Midori Connolly is CEO and Chief AVGirl at Pulse Staging and Events. Pulse is best known for producing the industry's first set of guidelines for sustainable AudioVisual Staging – becoming the solid industry expert on the topic of green AV for live events. She is a Platinum Speaker for MPI, Director on the Green Meetings Industry Council international Board of Directors and represented the Rental and Staging industry for InfoComm International's first-ever Green AV Task Force. She’s an expert at hybrid meeting production and devoted to making AV technology more human, approachable and sustainable.