How to Use Technology to Make Learning Accessible for All
Are you lost in the accessible educational-technology information storm? Trying to understand how to cut through the regulations, determine the best technologies and the most universal digital educational materials? Can’t figure out where to start?
Yeah, it’s complicated.
But it’s worth the effort to master the basics of using technology in universal course design. Especially since it’s more likely than ever that your university is using video to teach blended, hybrid, online and flipped classes.
Join us for a live webinar where our expert panel will demonstrate how to identify the needs of your institution, explore technology solutions that work, and help you translate those solutions into actionable, inclusive plans for your own campus. You’ll learn:
- First steps, expectations and setting realistic goals for building an accessible inclusive technology strategy at your school
- The essential questions you need to ask during the design process to ensure course technology bridges the gaps for the largest possible audience inclusion
- How to foster deeper engagement with faculty and students campus-wide with universal course design
- One campus’s current best practices and strategic initiatives to address accessibility
- How leveraging technology will help maximize student learning, creativity and innovation
- Overview of legal requirements (ADA, WCAG, Section 508C and more)