Back to the Future: The Definitive Guide to Successful International Video Collaborations
When scientists embark on a mission to provide free educational materials on a global scale, video becomes the most critical piece, especially with the Global Educational Outreach for Science Engineering and Technology (GEOSET) initiative. Established in 2006 by the 1996 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, Sir Harold Kroto, GEOSET produces educational content for student class projects, science experiments, teacher support, supplements for a digital CV and many more productions. It also connects to around 50 partner institutions and organizations around the world. Mediasite is at the core of the initiative which is further supported by the strong network of international collaborators that provide a rich and diverse selection of educational presentations.
Join us for a live webinar with Dr. Steve Acquah, the Director of GEOSET and an Associate Research Professor of Chemistry at Florida State University as we travel back to the 15th century to begin a journey that may just change your future.
He will share the strategy employed by GEOSET for achieving sustainable collaborations using Mediasite as well as:
- 5 key steps used to establish and maintain collaborations
- The most successful sources of funding for equipment and innovation
- A plan to increase the public awareness of your organization
- Exclusive advice from a Nobel Laureate on how to always captivate your audience
- Incentives for students (cash, vouchers and academic awards)