5 Behind-the-Camera Tips to Produce Powerful Webcasts
Tom Aquilone is a video master. For more than three decades he’s been the guy behind tens of thousands of successful webcasts; for audiences large and small, live and on demand, inside and outside the firewall. He’s been trusted to stream high-profile events requiring months of careful planning, but has also expertly executed them with just a moment’s notice.
Under all these circumstances, he’s kept the sweat off his brow by following some tried and true techniques guaranteed to make any video look its absolute best. Tom shares his webcasting mojo in a live webinar so you can benefit from his 30+ years of experience. You’ll learn:
- Why audio will make or break your webcast
- Proper video techniques and other pro-AV trade secrets
- Why bandwidth matters to video quality and definition (a.k.a. how to optimize your audience’s viewing experience)
- How to capture flawlessly-framed shots and other videography tips
- Easy tricks to make speakers look their best, whether they’re on set, on stage or on their smart phones