Top Campus CIO Priorities for 2016
In 1990 the Campus Computing Project launched its first survey to identify and track campus IT trends and priorities. Now, a quarter of a century later, the widely-cited Campus Computing Survey is the largest continuing study of e-learning and information technology in U.S. higher education.
The recently-completed 26th survey is based on data provided by CIOs and senior IT officers at more than 400 colleges and universities. Founder Casey Green is ready to discuss findings, and offer insight into what the results mean for 2016 strategy and planning on your campus.
Join us for a live webinar to get an in-depth view of what’s on the minds of CIOs heading into the new year. Discussion will include key IT issues, challenges, and opportunities ahead for the nation’s two- and four-year colleges and universities, including:
- The top institutional IT priorities for 2016 and beyond
- CIO assessments of the effectiveness of their institution’s IT investments
- Cloud deployment trends for strategic applications
- How digital technology like lecture capture positively impacts student learning outcomes, and how CIOs plan to boost deployment numbers
- Shifting expectations for ADA compliance, and why only 50% of campuses have a strategic plan in place for it
- The critical role of user support services as part of IT infrastructure planning