Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association (UCISA) has selected Mediasite to be its webcasting partner for seven events this year, including last week’s UCISA17 in Celtic Manor, Newport.
UCISA, which first partnered with Sonic Foundry in 2012 for event webcasting, represents nearly all the major United Kingdom universities and higher education colleges. With a growing membership of educational institutions and commercial organizations, it promotes excellence in the application of information systems and services in support of teaching, learning, research and administration in higher education.
Under the partnership, UCISA will use live webcasting its 2017 events via Mediasite so that its members have access to the content year-round.
Future events include:
- IG17 – Cyber Security Survival Guide; May 5 , Austin Court, UK
- Spotlight on Digital Capabilities; May 24-25, Southampton
- SSG17; July 5-7, Bristol Marriot Hotel, City Centre
- IG17; Sept. 28-29; Bristol Marriot Hotel, City Centre
- CISG-PCMG17; Nov. 8-10, The Midland, Manchester